Hylink's New Links: Amanda Casale
Hires Mar 27, 2017
1. You're a new addition to our crayon box. What color are you and why? I'm a white crayon. Totally weird, but invaluable in my own way. When I'm useful, I'm REALLY useful, I'm underrated, and I have an uncanny ability to adapt to any situation I'm in.
2. If I could be any animal in the world, I'd be a great white shark because I've found that no other animal can quite match my personality like a great white. Always moving and can't ever stop. When sharks stop swimming, they die. I'm pretty sure that's me when I'm bored. I also eat a lot of meat and people are scared of me (must be a Bronx thing).
3. The funniest thing that happened to me recently is during a rugby game, I rolled down a hill and ripped a concrete fountain out of the ground, spraying the entire field and stopping the game. It's a great story. It happened on Cinco de Mayo and I ended up breaking my hand. Then my team and I snuck into a Wu-Tang concert.
4. I'm inspired by technology, always. It's been the biggest motivating factor for both my professional career and my personal hobbies.
5. 3 words that best describe me are nerd, tacos, Gemini.
6. If I had to eat one meal every day for the rest of my life, it would be...well, if I only ate one meal for the rest of my life, my life would be pretty short from lack of sustenance regardless of what it is. So yeah, tacos.
7. Something most people wouldn't know about me is I write insufferable poetry every day.
8. My celebrity lookalike is...I've been told several times it's Gene Simmons' daughter. Rock 'n' roll all night, guys.
9. The meme I relate to most is This Is Fine.
10. The number one thing on my bucket list is to ride a boat being towed on the highway and be a pirate.
11. If I could have any ability in the world, it would be the ability to make anyone's food slightly more salty if I will it.
12. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have three things with me, they would be the Internet, sriracha, and the $400 gaming chair in my bedroom because I will never ever let that go.
13. If I could change one thing in the world, it would be to make Pokemon real.
14. If I was going to bury a time capsule, I'd include a CD with "Careless Whisper" on repeat 20 times, a bottle of the worst, cheapest vodka I can find, and the best picture that has ever been taken of me.
15. If my life was a novel, it would be called How to be Pragmatic About Feelings: A Guide by Someone Who Has Historically Never Been Pragmatic About Feelings.