Hylink's New Links: Tiffany Yeh
Culture Mar 30, 2017
1. You're a new addition to our crayon box. What color are you and why? Blue because it matches well with other colors.
2. If I could be any animal in the world, I'd be a panda because they're cute and cuddly.
3. The funniest thing that happened to me recently is I went snowboarding in Big Bear. Towards the end of the day, most of the fresh powder had melted away. As we got off the lift, the patch of black ice caught us all by surprise and it resulted in everyone slipping and falling on each other.
4. I'm inspired by Kobe Bryant; greatest of all time. His work ethic, passion for the game, and drive to win are incredibly inspiring.
5. 3 words that best describe me are entrepreneurial, independent, and open-minded.
6. If I had to eat one meal every day for the rest of my life, it would be sushi.
7. Something most people wouldn't know about me is I don't know how to swim.
8. My celebrity lookalike is Mulan.
9. The meme I relate to most is Arthur fist.
10. The number one thing on my bucket list is to travel/visit each continent once. Maybe not Antarctica, though...
11. If I could have any ability in the world, it would be time travel.
12. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have three things with me, they would be a machete, solar-powered water filter, and a cell phone with internet connection.
13. If I could change one thing in the world, it would be ignorance.
14. If I was going to bury a time capsule, I'd include a photo of myself.
15. If my life was a novel, it would be called A Series of Fortunate Events.